Followers

Friday, May 30, 2014

Challenge #7 Anything Goes

Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

It's time for our 7th "Anything Goes" Challenge

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite

for Challenge #5
you can see the announcement of winners here 

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our 5th Challenge?
Be sure to check back for our announcement next Friday May 23rd !!

Now please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week

Mikha



Hi everybody!! My name is Mikha Adriani. I am an full interior designer who works for interior contractor and live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I've been in love with art since I was a kid  I love to try new things and create something. I started card making on November 2012 and it's been 1.5 year now; waw, time flies! I love to colour, have tried many brands, and also distress ink, but my favourite is Copic.
Being Guest Designer on Art By Miran Challenge really makes me happy! I love her drawn so much, and I really enjoy making card of them 

Mikha's gorgeous creation showcasing Wind Blown



Please visit Mikha's blog and leave her some love for her beautiful creation!


NOW from our Amazing Designers and Owner Mi Ran

Mi Ran 
showcasing Florence




 showcasing Little Garden Sally 




Monica
showcasing Cheeky Joey 




Vesi
showcasing Sweet Claire




Jo
showcasing  Cheeky Joey



Desire 
showcasing Miss Broadway



 showcasing Little Garden Sally 





Highlight of our rules 
ALL entries must be hand colored , sorry no digital projects
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post
 Please post a direct link to the card / project on your blog using the inlinkz tool
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish
You can only enter artbymiran Challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per Challenge
You may use any company image you like (extra opportunities if you use an artbymiran image) 

We hope you will join us !!!
Crafty Hugs'