Followers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Meet Tracey

Hello, today I would love for you to meet a very special gal Tracey Murphy



I am an Accounts Manager for a local company and a very proud Mum of three fabulous children, aged 27, 25 and 7. I am also very blessed to have three adorable grandchildren, aged 9, 4 and 6 months.

I started card making on and off around 8 - 9 years ago and am now completely obsessed with all things crafty! I happened upon the digi world approximately 18 - 20 months ago and my colouring obsession was born! 

I started blogging in August 2012 and have been so greatly inspired by the most amazing, like-minded people and I'm loving every minute of it! My most favourite thing of all is colouring and embellishing! 'More is most definitely More' in my eyes!


Little Q & A with Tracey!

1. How long have you been crafting?
Approx 8 - 9 years 

2. What is your favorite coloring medium?
Copics

3. What are some of your favorite embellishments you use?
Flowers & Pearls

4. What is your favorite style?
Fussy & Fancy

5. Do you prefer to work with sketches or free for all?
Free for all



Here are two gorgeous projects Tracey created 










More details on can be found on Tracey's blog

Thanks for visiting!